Friday, October 24, 2008

And here I am!

I would like to take this moment to welcome myself to the blogging world.  I know this moment has been greatly anticipated by approximately 2 people, so I would like to thank them for their patience.


I will confess to you I am a little nervous about having a blog.  There I said it. But I think it will be the best way for me to keep all of you updated on Romania happenings.  And then if I happen to have something interesting to say, perhaps say, on donkeys, you can consider it a bonus.  Lucky you, right?


Thanks for reading!

More to come soon.  I promise.


8 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! We're always interested in more voices. After all, what else am I going to do at work? :)

Ashblog said...

DONKEYS!!!

and salsa.

(this is matt a, by the way...)

Lele said...

BLOG BLOG BLOG! CAIT HAS A BLOG! I love it! and I love YOU!

Cherilyn said...

I love other countries, but right now the prospect of this blog is one of my favorite things about the USA. Yea Caitlin!

Unknown said...

I will be so into checking your blog!! congrats on this new adventure...make sure to add lots of pictures. That is my favorite part!

emily said...

score! so excited about this. and your travels. and just you in general. happy blogging! keep it up. OH! maybe you can post videos of your dance class on here as well!!!! ha hahahaha! still wierd.

molly said...

yessssssssss!

Anonymous said...

BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heather